What Atlas Homes Plans and Permits Can Do For You
- Custom Home Plans: The aforementioned service of providing excellent custom home plans is, of course, our specialty here at Atlas Green Homes. Our house plans are affordable, drawn to your specific tastes, and can be completed with lightning-fast turnaround time. There are several reasons why it’s more practical to go to a home plan designer instead of leaving everything to an architect — you’ll never find a company more efficient than our house design firm.
- Permit Expediting: There is a complex process that anyone who’s building a new home has to go through in terms of acquiring the necessary permits. While this is something you can do on your own if you’re willing to put in the time and research, the general rule of thumb is that it’s easier, faster, and provides more peace of mind if you hire experts to handle it. This is especially true if you also choose us for your house floor plan designs — we’ll make sure everything is deliberately designed to meet the standards of Austin. San Antonio and Houston permits.
- Help With Red Tag Code Violations: Like we mentioned above, there is a complicated set of various rules that need to be followed in order to begin a new construction project — even a small one. It’s possible that a portion of your property violates existing Austin. San Antonio and Houston code. The penalty can be harsh if you don’t take care of it as soon as possible. We’ll help you identify any existing code violations on your property, and create custom solutions that are tailored to your needs in order to fix them.
- Garage Conversions: If you don’t feel like you need a dedicated space for your garage, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities. There are countless ways you could take advantage of that space, and if you’re looking for a full-fledged garage conversion where you transform it into a living space, that’s absolutely something that we can help with. We have all kinds of great ideas on how you could get great use out of your garage space!
- 2nd Story Additions: Many older Austin. San Antonio and Houston homes were built without second levels. Do you want to expand into something bigger without moving to a new home? Sometimes the best option is to simply add the second story onto your existing house. And, of course, this is something that we can design for you. Adding a second story is a very intricate design process, as it needs to be seamlessly integrated with your existing home and built to modern standards.
- Custom Luxury Home Design: If you’re in a position to afford a luxury home, you have the power to truly make it your own. You shouldn’t just settle for something that’s cookie-cutter or formulaic; your house is an expression of who you are, what you do, and how you see the world. Don’t you want it to be designed according to your tastes? We’ve created the floor plans for many luxury homes in Austin. San Antonio and Houston and the surrounding regions, and we know that we’ll be able to create a house that’s both luxurious and tailored to your specific personality.
- As-Built Drawings: Many of our projects involve making changes to existing structures, whether they’re small modifications or entire remodels. In these scenarios, it’s essential to have as-built drawings after the fact, which keep a careful documentation of all the changes that were made in the new job. This is useful for several purposes — it keeps the designers and building contractors accountable for their work, and gives a good reference point for the future in case the home’s blueprints ever need to be re-examined.
- Whole House Remodels: We get it, sometimes there just isn’t a good reason to leave the property you own, even if you’re not at all content with the house that sits on it. Maybe it’s because you’re living on valuable land. Maybe you have a lot of acres you don’t want to give up. Maybe it’s just sentimental. In any case, if you want to give your entire home a complete overhaul without actually moving, we’re the ones to call. We’ll provide the floor plans, home designs, and work with you to build a solution that’s perfect for your needs.
- Interior Remodels: Sometimes, the outside of your home is just fine and dandy, but the inside leaves something to be decided. That’s when it’s time to call us for interior remodel planning. We can create a home floor plan that makes significant changes to your interior without having to make major changes to the home’s basic structure. Interior remodels are often more affordable and efficient than whole house remodels, so if you’re on a budget or already satisfied with the exterior of your home, this is a great option.Your Home Designers in Austin. San Antonio and Houston
While this may seem like a lot, it really only scratches the surface of all the services we have to offer to the people in the greater Austin. San Antonio and Houston area! If you’re in need of permits, plans, remodel designs, and more, we’re the ones to call. 713 545 2429
We have a commitment to putting our customers’ needs first, which is why we’ll communicate extensively with you to create a solution that’s specifically designed for your circumstances, and it’s also why we offer our services at affordable rates which save you a tremendous amount of money that you’d normally have to pay to an architect. We truly want to help you create your dream home.
You don’t have to be in Houston proper to call for our services. We provide plans and permits to everyone in the greater Houston area, so if you’re anywhere in the metro area, we’ll be happy to work with you. Contact us today! www.atlasghomes.us